Extra Virgin Coconut Oil – 16oz/473ml
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil:
- Made From Certified Organic Coconuts
- Rich In Lauric-Acid With Strong Anti-Microbial Properties
- Abundant In Medium-Chain Fatty Acids
- May Support Healthy Thyroid Function & Proper Weight Management
- May Promote Smooth And Supple Skin
- Can Be Used In Place Of Other Oils & Butter
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is amongst the healthiest and most versatile dietary oils in the world. An excellent cooking oil with its natural coconut flavour and aroma, we think it is simply the best tasting, most aromatic coconut oil on the planet.
- From only the freshest, organically grown coconuts
- Produced using the same methods Philippine farmers have used for centuries
- May help maintain already healthy levels of cholesterol and thermogenesis
- Great for low carbohydrate diets
- Can be used in place of butter. Enjoy in cooking, frying, baking or in smoothies
- 100% vegetarian, non-GMO, not hydrogenated, refined, bleached or deodorized
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is a stable, healthy saturated fat that is naturally free from trans-fatty acids. It contains medium-chain fatty acids, such as lauric acid, which have a shorter chain length than most animal derived long chain saturated fatty acids.
Newer research supports the theory that saturated fats rich in medium-chain fatty acids, like those found in extra virgin coconut oil, are beneficial. In fact, consumption of coconut oil at recommended levels, along with a healthy diet and lifestyle, is said to help maintain already healthy levels of cholesterol.
Unlike refined coconut oils, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is not hydrogenated, bleached, refined or deodorized. It is produced using the same methods farmers have used for centuries. from only the freshest, organically grown coconuts. It is shredded and cold-pressed to create coconut milk, and then fermented to achieve a great taste and aroma.