Cinnamon27 – 243 Vegetarian Capsules!
Cinnamon27™ Can Give Powerful Support for:
- Supports normal blood sugar
- Supports normal utilization of insulin
Cinnamon, by itself, may help those with type 2 diabetes more efficiently utilize insulin secreted by the pancreas. More efficient insulin utilization means more appropriate sugar levels. Some of the constituents that make up cinnamon have been shown, in both in vitro and animal studies to stimulate insulin receptors and block the enzyme that interrupts them.
But… why settle for one effective botanicals, when you can have six, plus a mineral that have been shown to help regulate sugar levels? Here they are in one incredible product.
- Cinnamon – Latin name: Cinnamomum zeylanicum – Found in India, Madagascar, and Brazil.
- American Ginseng – Latin name: Panax quinquefolium – Found in North America. Today American ginseng is one of the most popular botanicals. American ginseng’s adaptogenic qualities help balance the body, depending on the individual’s needs.
- Bitter Melon – Latin name: Momordica Charantia – Found in Amazon, East Africa, Asia, Caribbean, and South America. Bitter Melon is also known as Karela or Momordica Charantia.
- Chromium – Chromium was first discovered as an essential trace element in 1955. It can be found in yeast, foods, cereals, whole grains, spices and more. The body of an average, healthy individual contains only several miligrams.
- Fenugreek – Latin Name: Trigonella foenum-graecum – Found in Argentina, France, India, and North Africa. The seeds of Fenugreek are a condiment commonly used in Indian homes and are a rich source of fiber, particularly gel fiber. Gel fiber from Fenugreek resembles guar gum in chemical structure.
- Gymneme Sylvestre – Latin name: Gymnema Sylvestre – Found mostly in India. In ancient times, Ayurvedic Physicians of India observed that the leaves of the plant GYMNEMA SYLVESTRE posses a remarkable property of suppressing for a few hours, the sense of taste for sweet substances.
- Nopel – Latin name: Opuntia Ficus-Indica – is a perennial cactus that is found in semi-tropical areas throughout the world, also known as prickly pear.
For a 150 pound person, take 3 capsules, 3 times per day before meals (1 capsule per 50 pounds of body weight). Take for 27 day, stop for at least 3 days, then resume.