Bentonite Clay Bath Mercury Detox Kit – 2.5kg
2.5kg Bentonite clay powder
Mercury Detox contains a blend of:
- Cilantro (coriandrum sativum)
- Chlorella (chlorella vulgaris)
- Sage (salvia officinalis)
- Rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis)
- Fennel (foeniculum vulgare)
YOUR BENTONITE CLAY DETOX KIT: BODY AND FOOT BATH INSTRUCTIONS
You will need:
• Duct tape (or another waterproof tape), electric kitchen blender, and surgical or dust mask
Common symptoms of detoxification
• A pulling sensation from parts of the body like the stomach, fatigue, headache, light-headedness and nausea.
Common benefits of detoxification
• Safely and effectively release years of accumulated toxic environmental pollutants in every bath.
• Greatly reduce toxic levels of metals and chemicals, confirmed through laboratory testing.
• Save hundreds of dollars compared to chelation therapy and other environmental detoxification programs, with no need for costly equipment.
• Get a private and convenient detox option within your own home, using 100-percent raw, untreated clay provided in its natural state.
A few words of caution
• Clay baths aren’t for those who are pregnant or nursing.
• Always consult your doctor if you are on prescription medication or have a heart condition, high blood pressure, or other special health concerns.
• If you are elderly or extremely toxic, weak, or ill, you may wish to use less clay or stay in the bath for a shorter amount of time (or start with foot baths).
• Detoxification clay baths may also remove some minerals and electrolytes, so be sure to replenish.
• DO NOT take a clay bath after a heavy meal.
Quick and easy clay bath guidelines –
Start with the category that best matches your current personal health. It’s recommended to begin your bath series with the least amount of clay and gradually build up to the maximum, especially for children.
For chronic conditions and environmental sensitivity: Use 125-250gm of clay formula per bath. Space your baths from 5 to 7 days apart. Stay in the tub for 10 to 15 minutes.
For minor ailments, fatigue and “not feeling up to par:” Use 250-500gm of clay formula per bath. Space your baths from 3 to 5 days apart. Stay in the tub for 15 to 20 minutes.
For long-term maintenance, average health and an active life: Use 250-750gm of clay formula per bath. Space your baths from 3 to 5 days apart. Stay in the tub for a full 20 minutes or longer.
• Children 10 to 50 lbs. (4.5 to 22.5 kg): 85gm for 10 to 20 minutes.
• Children 50 to 75 lbs. (22.5 to 34 kg): 125gm for 10 to 20 minutes.
• Children 75 to 100 lbs. (34 to 45 kg): 185gm for 10 to 20 minutes.
*Remember, clay is slippery when wet. Please take precautions to ensure safety when entering and exiting baths.
- Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD. “A Comprehensive Review of Heavy Metal Detoxification and Clinical Pearls from 30 Years of Medical Practice.” Accessed April 15, 2019.
- Moosavi M. Bentonite Clay as a Natural Remedy: A Brief Review. Iran J Public Health. 2017;46(9):1176–1183.
- Gates WP, Bouazza A, Churchman GJ. Bentonite clay keeps pollutants at bay. Elements. 2009 Apr 1;5(2):105-10.
- Carretero MI. Clay minerals and their beneficial effects upon human health. A review. Applied Clay Science.2002; 21: 158.
- Carrel A. ON THE PERMANENT LIFE OF TISSUES OUTSIDE OF THE ORGANISM. J Exp Med.1912;15(5):516–528. doi:10.1084/jem.15.5.516.