WHAT IS THE MEDICAL MONOPOLY?
I call it “The Medical Monopoly” because that is what it has become. Over hundreds of years, a battle raged between two distinct groups of physicians, the Natural Health Group and the Medical Group (my descriptions). Since both groups mainly used herbs and minerals (and a few toxic substances), it really was a battle for power and not ideology. Of course, they made up various reasons to denigrate and disparage the other group’s work and results, but none of this was based upon science.
I first came across the history of this battle when I read a huge book called The Cambridge Illustrated History of Medicine by Roy Sydney Porter. At the time, in the early ’90s, I was in the early phase of my research to understand why both of my parents had died young (my mother at 62 and my father a year later at 64). Roy Porter (1946-2002) was the historian at the Wellcome Trust in London when he wrote this book, and he is justifiably recognised as the most influential historian of medicine of his generation. In the book, he explains the battle that raged between the two groups of physicians in a surprisingly balanced way.
This did surprise me as I do include the Wellcome Trust as part of The Medical Monopoly. I justify this inclusion as it has the largest stash of tax-free cash at £16 billion and is the second largest private investor in the world of The Medical Monopoly, after the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation that has copied this tax-free trust model. We know that these two mega tax-free trusts are part of (or support) The Medical Monopoly.
Unfortunately, Roy Porter trusted the same doctor model that was supposed to look after the health of my parents, and he dropped dead at the even younger age of 58.
In the last 100 years or so, the group I have named, The Medical Monopoly, has all but won this battle. There are other books you can read such as my other favourite, Dirty Medicine by Martin Walker. Walker is a journalist/writer who set out to write a book that would rubbish the Natural Health movement (he believed in doctors at that time) and ended up discovering the massive criminality and fraud of The Medical Monopoly. Martin Walker’s second book, Dirty Medicine: The HandBook, logs many of the politicians, doctors, and pharmaceutical companies involved in this fraud. Read also a book by UK physician/journalist Ben Goldacre, who, while not being convinced of the benefits of Natural Health, is also not a friend of Big Pharma. His book, Bad Pharma: How Drug Companies Mislead Doctors and Harm Patients, documents the pharmaceutical industry, its relationship with the medical profession, and the extent to which it controls academic research into its own products.
8 MEDICAL MONOPOLY MYTHS… BUSTED
The Medical Monopoly makes a generous living based on misinformation. Most of us have believed the half-truths spread in the medical community for far too long. Here are the facts we know about The Medical Monopoly:
- It is not scientific as 80 per cent of all medicines prescribed have never undergone double blind trials.
- The 20 per cent that have had trials are suspect as Big Pharma has been caught committing scientifi c fraud many times and has been fi ned billions by regulators, which they seem happy to pay.
- Not only do the drugs NOT get anyone healthy, but they are documented in killing thousands and possibly millions each year.
- Big Pharma has been found guilty of bribing doctors to prescribe their drugs.
- In the USA, there is a public register of these payments or benefi ts in kind. See www.propublica.org.
- Any doctor who prescribes them is also suspect if they allow the drug company reps from these criminal companies to visit their premises.
- In the UK, the Prime Minister, David Cameron, accepted a big, fat donation cheque from the boss of GSK just two weeks after GSK was fined billions for their fraud. Many other UK politicians are in the direct pay of drug companies.
- Politicians of power in the USA and, in fact, in any uncivilized country are all in the pay of Big Pharma, or at least, they keep their mouth shut tight about it as though that makes it moral.
If you follow the lifestyle plan in any of my books on page 34 in this magazine, you will become healthier. That is an absolute promise. How healthy will always depend on how accurately you follow the plan and how advanced you are. The worse your condition, the longer it takes.
Mike Tawse was at death’s door, taking 14 Pharma drugs, and within months was off all of them with his doctor’s permission as she could see he just did not need them anymore. He is convinced now it was the drugs that were making him so sick. “Though you can’t go back and make a brand new start.
You can start from now and make a brand new end.”
Whatever your budget you can’t risk not taking something and ending up with a disease that will devastate your life. Whether it is one or two things such as Serranol, SerraEnzyme 250,000iu, Active Life, or the 15 things my wife and I take daily, they are infinitely better than the diseases stealing the future of the majority.