Intelligent risk taking is what prevents our progress and we would never have left the Garden of Eden and populated the world without intelligent risk. If we constantly evaluate the level of risk with our actions, we will not sit in the water as it clearly gets hotter.
I wish I could say I am perfect now but at least I recognise the truths and the risks (of the water getting hotter) along with my failings. I am always trying to stay aware of this and correct them.
The risks include: not walking enough, sitting down too much, not drinking enough water, not eating enough greens and dark skinned fruits, eating grains, cereals, sugary foods, not breathing correctly, taking drugs and other medical chemicals and allowing myself to be over-stressed by situations instead of enjoying life.
Simple Food and Lifestyle Changes Will Help Prevent This Tragedy:
The studies are absolutely clear on this but while your doctor may make references to it they do not beg you to make the changes. I will because I am 100% sure your life will be better with these changes:
- Stop all Bread, Pasties, Cookies, Breakfast Grains & Cereals, Rice, Potatoes, Parsnips and Wheat Pasta.
Why? Because they contain things that are dangerously detrimental to your health. Yes even organic grains and cereals!
- Stop all processed drinks such as Cola, Fruit Juices, and excess alcoholic drinks.
Why? Because they are high in sugars and chemical alternatives to sugars.
- Add lots of green vegetables in smoothies, soups, and salads.
Why? Because they stimulate growth factors that reverse ageing and keep you younger. Try a 60 day Green Smoothie Diet and look in the mirror if you want to prove it to yourself.
- Add lots of Dark skinned fruits such as Avocados, Blueberries, Raspberries and other berries etc.
Why? Because these are full of natural antioxidants to protect your arteries and brain from damage.
- Add lots of Exercise and movement and stop sitting down for more than 3 hours per day.
Why? Studies are absolutely clear sitting down for more than 3 hours per day is devastating for your healthy future. Walking for a couple of hours per day, rebounding on a mini trampoline and simple stretching and muscle exercises will prevent disease and keep you strong.
- Add Water: Drink Water.
Why? Drinking 6-8 glasses of water over the day before 6pm will help keep you healthy and lower your blood pressure when combined with the above.
- Add Salt: Take rock salt or unprocessed sea salt daily.
Why? To maintain some of the missing minerals from the diet.
- Add Purpose To Your Life: Keep working or at least do voluntary work but do something of value to you and society. This will keep you younger. I feel like a 40 year old!
Take The Critical Supplements Missing From The Diet:
Whatever your budget you cannot risk not taking something and ending up with bills that will bankrupt you. Whether it is one or two things such as Iodine, Selenium or Active Life, or the 15 things my wife and I take daily, they are infinitely cheaper than spending thousands on nursing care after a stroke or dementia.
Don’t stay in the pan of water a minute longer. Whether you are aged 19 or 90, following the plan above can get you out of the pan and the heat of an unhealthy future.