Essential Digestive Plus™, which can assist in the relief of:
— click here for Essential Digestive Plus
- Reactions caused by incomplete digestion of starchy carbs
- Other Allergy-related symptoms
Allergies can occur when certain foods and particularly grains and cereals, are consumed.
The Answer is Essential Digestive Plus™, used before each meal and especially those that contains grains and cereals for:
- Healthy Digestion with Enzymes Replacement
- Healthy Bifidobacterium Growth With Inulin
- Absorption And Synthesis Of Essential Vitamins And Minerals
- Relief from Food Allergies & Indigestion
- A Balanced Gut Flora Composition and Colonic Function
- With Added Peptidase and Protease for Improved Gluten Digestion
Prescript Assist which can help balance your immune response by:
— click here for Prescript Assist
- Maintaining healthy GI-tract micro-floral ecologies
- Promoting normal bowel function
- Stabilizing the gut mucosal barrier
- Supporting normal absorption and assimilation of nutrients in the gut
Prescript-Assist® (P-A) is a 3rd-generation combination of over 29 probiotic micro-flora “Soil-Based-Organisms (SBOs)”, uniquely combined with a humic/fulvic acid prebiotic that enhances SBO proliferation.
Prescript-Assist’s® micro-flora are Class-1 micro ecological units that are typical of those progressively found resident along the healthy human GI tract. Along with more than 5 years in clinical development and testing*, Prescript-Assist remains one of the most effective probiotic supplements for restoring levels of gastrointestinal micro-flora compromised from antibiotics, medication, poor diet, stress and digestive abnormalities.
*Prescript-Assist Probiotic was the subject of a randomized, placebo controlled, double-blind clinical study (Clinical Therapeutics 2005; Vol 27, No. 6, Pgs.755-761.).
Ajebine™ Capsules to help in the relief of:
— click here for Ajebine
- Hay Fever
- Lung Congestion
- Sinusitis & Allergies
Millions have allergies to airborne triggers that cause symptoms of hay fever. Another 17 million have symptoms of asthma. Airborne allergies occur when exposure to a particular antigen (such as pollen, mold spores or animal dander) triggers the immune system to produce antibodies that in turn trigger the release of histamine and other inflammatory compounds from mast cells. The bark of a rubber tree known as Ajebine (Funtumia elastica) growing in West Africa provides a potentially wonderful aid to fighting many common respiratory complaints.