The science on Serrapeptase is simply amazing
In the health world. and especially when talking about supplements. using a word like “miraculous” can be risky. Is there really such a thing as a “miracle ingredient” that has the power to transform health and even save a life?
Users of the anti-inflammatory enzyme Serrapeptase insist that this is true, and the science seems to agree. Ever since this busy little worker enzyme was discovered in the 1970s. it has turned the natural health industry on its head, Never before had we seen a single ingredient that had the power to relieve inflammation associated with some of the most painful chronic diseases. Never before had a single enzyme demonstrated its ability to break down and dissolve non-living tissue in the body to restore balance and relieve swelling, aches, pains, headaches, tenderness, heart issues and much more all with scientific backing.
SERRAPEPTASE SPELLS “SWEET RELIEF”
Compared to other centuries-old ingredients, herbs and natural remedies, Serrapeptase is relatively new. It has only been within the past 40 years, prescribing the enzyme to their patients, that research started to catch up with the ‘miracle” being witnessed in the human body.
Serrapeptase is a protease-type enzyme that can stop inflammation and dissolve non-vital tissue in the body. This critical role is important, perhaps the most important takeaway of all if you hope to understand the effect that Serrapeptase has on human health. You see, it is unresolved inflammation that can contribute to the early stages of disease in the body, as scientists explained in an ILSI Europe article published in the British Journal of Nutrition in 2015.
Inflammation is the body’s natural defence against the outside world, researchers say, but when regular levels of inflammation run out of control, chronic disease becomes a distinct possibility. Healthy, acute inflammation that the body uses to fight off an attack and restore health may be caused by irritation, infection or injury. When the problem is healed, then inflammation naturally subsides. Unhealthy levels of inflammation, or chronic inflammation, are the precursor to disease. Inflammation that spreads like wild fire through the body without an end in sight can be caused by a number of lifestyle factors, including eating sugar and starchy carbohydrates; eating foods that contain GMOs, pesticides, or gluten; obesity; stress; and even free radical damage from the outside environment. (It should be noted that most of these inflammatory lifestyle factors are within our control.)
Inflammation may be a fact of life, but chronic inflammation is always a cause for concern. As researchers explained in the British Journal of Nutrition article, poor nutrition can also contribute to dangerous levels of chronic inflammation which, again, may be exacerbated by a processed food Western diet. Linköping Universitet researchers discovered in 2014 that a low-carbohydrate diet (i.e., reduced or eliminated starchy carbs) can help to reduce levels of inflammation in patients with type 2 diabetes, largely considered a lifestyle disease.2 When it comes to chronic disease, there is no doubt that this chronic inflammation can affect every healthy functioning system in the body — in 2016, German researchers even found a brain inflammation marker in those in the early asymptomatic stages of Alzheimer’s disease. 3
Once we understand the need to quench this fire in the body, otherwise known as chronic inflammation, the cooling and calming effect of an enzyme lil<e Serrapeptase becomes all the more important. The powerful Serrapeptase enzyme was originally found in the intestine of the silkworm, where it is produced by Serratia bacteria. The silkworm Uses this inborn enzyme to literally dissolve its way out of its cocoon, so that it can break free and take flight. (NB It is now grown in the laboratory and never obtained from silkworms.)
While there are countless enzymes found in nature, used to digest food, break down toxins, cleanse the blood, support immune health, contract muscles, process carbon dioxide and more, Serrapeptase as an enzyme is entirely distinct. Enzymes are the life force in our natural world, working around the clock to build, convert and regenerate. But. unlike the thousands of biological enzymes that have already been discovered, Serrapeptase can melt and clear dead, or unnecessary, tissue in the body in the same way it is used by the silkworm to break down its cocoon.
Serrapeptase has been primarily used to dissolve non-living tissue, cysts, blood clots, arterial plaque and inflammation, as part of a healthy lifestyle plan. Its application is broad and diverse, and new testimonials from doctors and patients are being shared month after month, year after year. With more than 23 scientific studies to back its use, Serrapeptase has reported benefits when used in cases of bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, heart disease, periodontal disease, psoriasis, blocked fallopian tubes, liver disease, cataracts, stroke, laryngitis and so much more.
6 PROVEN WAYS SERRAPEPTASE CAN IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH
If you take a moment to wade through all the Serrapeptase reports and research (which we are happy to review and condense on your behalf), you’ll notice one common theme amongst almost all Serrapeptase users. Many patients were at the end of their rope. A great many people had been struggling with chronic health problems for years, without finding a treatment that worked. In some cases, symptoms of “mysterious” illness that did not have a known cause were cleared up completely — all with the help of one anti-inflammatory enzyme that many people had not heard of, until now.
From minor complaints to major health issues, here is what the research has to say about the powerful, potent proteolytic enzyme that is Serrapeptase:
- Alzheimer’s disease – The latest Serrapeptase research confirms what many doctors who have been prescribing the enzyme for decades have long suspected: Serrapeptase may even have a beneficial effect on brain health. Researchers who studied Serrapeptase and Nattokinase (an enzyme from the Japanese food natto) found that taking these proteolytic enzymes orally could help to modulate certain factors that characterise Alzheimer’s disease. Serrapeptase, taken along with Nattokinase, could prove therapeutic in the treatment of Alzheimer’s.4
- Antibiotic resistance – is a growing epidemic and may be especially dangerous among young children. Researchers believe that Serrapeptase may help to fight the takeover of the “superbug” by working as an anti-infective agent to prevent antibiotic resistance from being spread further. 2013 study results suggest that Serrapeptase may even hinder the entry of Staph into human tissue.5 . Sandra from Canada says, “My runny nose was getting on my nerves, and I was sick of the doctors giving me medication and brushing off my questions as to why it wasn’t working. I took 80.000iu Serrapeptase and I’ve been feeling much better ever since. Thank you”
- Asthma – In one of the ground-breaking, original Serrapeptase studies that dates back to 1972, researchers discovered that the anti-inflammatory enzyme can help to support sputum dissolution in patients who have bronchial asthma. 6. For asthma sufferers in particular, this kind of relief is welcome news – with the potential to clear all mucus, inflammation and dead scar tissue that can reside in the lungs. Serrapeptase may also provide potential benefits for the clinical treatment of chronic airway disease, chronic bronchitis, and COPD. 7. Reg. W. says “I took Serrapeptase, one capsule (80,000 iu) three times per day for asthma, which I have recently developed, but it didn’t seem to make a great deal of difference. I have now doubled that dose and find it makes an enormous difference. I can breathe reasonably freely again – though at my age (86) I am not playing soccer. I look forward to even better results shortly”
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome – For aches, pains, stiffness and joint mobility issues of any kind. Serrapeptase has a remarkable effect. Almost two decades ago, researchers in India discovered the potential for a new treatment for carpal tunnel syndrome, a pain condition where the median nerve in the wrist is compressed because of swelling or inflammation. Serrapeptase administered as an anti-inflammatory seemed to work wonders for many carpal tunnel sufferers in the study, so much so that researchers considered it a “useful alternative mode of conservative treatment”. 8. Mary says “I have been taking Serrapeptase 250,000iu twice a day for carpal tunnel, and it has helped tremendously.” Eliza says of her experience in using Serrapeptase for he four year old son’s juvenile arthritis. “He was struggling for the longest time to walk properly due to the pain and inflammation in his knee joint. I’m please to say that the pain is reduced by half, and he beginning to walk again and regain his strength once more.”
- Healing – Serrapeptase’s ability to clear dead and non-living tissue can help to promote the natural cycle of healing in the body, for injuries large and small. When serratia protease (another name for Serrapeptase) was administered as an anti-inflammatory oral drug to scalded rats, it helped to repress the activation of fibrinolysis (a normal body process that prevents blood clots from growing) caused by the burn. 9. Researchers confirmed in 2011 that Serrapeptase can help to improve wound healing.” 10. Sylvia of London recounts, “My lymph glands were swollen for weeks, and then I got an infection. I was beginning to worry that they might never go down. and I was wondering what would be best to do. I have been taking Serrapeptase and I have noticed that the swelling has decreased dramatically, which has been a relief.”
- Sinusitis – Primarily because of its use as an anti-inflammatory. Serrapeptase is considered by many physicians to be a “frontline” treatment for chronic sinusitis.:• Serrapeptase may even provide relief for a full spectrum of Inflammatory ear. nose and throat issues, Including sinusitis, laryngitis and catarrhal rhinopharyngitis (the common cold). Serrapeptase’s fibrinolyntic anti-oedemic and antiInflammatory activity can help to quickly clear inflammation in both acute and chronic disorders of the ear, nose and throat. 12. Matt says, “Well, here I am two weeks in and report as follows: sinuses and nose feel completely clear, almost as if there was never anything wrong with them. I’ve lost a good half stone in body fat or thereabouts; my smell and taste are back to normal too — it feels great!”
THE SMART DOSE
High dosage formula provides a balanced strength of 80,000iu Serrapeptase in delayed-release capsules for the best absorption, as well as the inclusion of trace minerals (50mg) to ensure better enzyme utilization and the addition of 350mg of MSM. Phthalate-free.
The world’s strongest Serrapeptase delivering 250,000iu Serrapeptase per cap. Available in 90 or 30 capsules (trial size) for serious health support and in a delayed-release cap for optimum performance. Phthalate-free.
This powerful gift from the silkworm proves that big things come in small packages That is to say, a higher dose of Serrapeptase at up to 250,000iu can be even more effective at clearing and balancing the body. Ideally for more serious health issues related to the heart, brawn, gut and lungs. To remedy minor aches and pains, relieve lower levels of inflammation, and maintain good health. a lower dose of Serrapeptase at 80,000iu can be taken daily.
A higher dose of Serrapeptase has proven effective time and again to clear serious health problems, including some conditions doctors have deemed “incurable”. In over 10 years of taking Serrapeptase at a high dose, there have been zero reports of any adverse side effects, save for a few cases of discomfort from those with previous issues in the digestive tract. To relieve chronic inflammation in the body that can ultimately lead to chronic disease, more may be better.
As the saying goes, “To change your life, you must change your habits!’ A daily Serrapeptase “habit,” combined with an anti-inflammatory lifestyle, is almost always guaranteed to bring about some change in your health.