I am not going to try and discuss food at this point because I do that every other week! It is important that you do not try to make diet changes over the holiday season as it is probably too late and you may upset your hosts or guests. I trust I am not too late however in suggesting I have ESSENTIAL recommendations as to how you can survive the whole holiday season and not just Thanksgiving…
- Make sure you drink 6 x 500ml (16oz) glasses of water over the day with a ½ teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda in each glass. Always drink one of those glasses before each meal.
- Do your best to avoid carbs in each of the dishes. Load up on veggies to fill your plate.
- Take Essential Digestive Plus enzymes and double or triple this before each meal over the six-week period. As well as digesting carbs and sugar easier, all of the food will absorb better.
- I suspect this is the time when everybody needs Cinnamon27. This will block much of the sugar uptake from the high carb, high sugar foods and help keep your blood sugar levels healthy. If you can’t cut out sugar take this before any food (with sugar).
- Last, but certainly not least, is Prescript Assist. This is without doubt the most powerful probiotic and you can take it preventatively or in high doses if you do get any digestive problems (it even clears food poisoning in very high doses, e.g. take 5 every hours).
If you have digestive problems you can also consider Happy Tummy, which contains charcoal. This will help with bloating and will reduce any flatulence after eating.