These are drops that I have used for nearly 20 years for my eyes and ears at the cost of a few pennies per week. The MSM drops I use are the only product on the market that contain:
- OptiMSM – MSM (MethylSulfonylMethane) is a biological sulphur needed by the body to maintain youthful, healthy connective tissue, protein and pH levels. There is a branded superior form of MSM called OptiMSM, which has been used to make drops.
- HydroSol Silver – to clear any infections and also acts as a super preservative.
- N-Acetyl Carnosine – a super antioxidant) shown in Russian studies to prevent degeneration in the eye including cataracts.
I first started using these MSM drops nearly 20 years ago when I suffered from a lot of red eye and especially when flying long haul. In those days it was particularly bad as I was sometimes flying 10 flights around Europe and the USA in as many days, holding trainings and workshops in different cities. No matter how red my eyes were, 15 minutes after using MSM drops they felt and looked great.
I heard that these drops could also be used as ear-drops and as I was prone to ear infections (both eardrums perforated), I tried them. Within days, my ears felt better too. Now at the first tingle in my ears or red eye, out come the MSM drops and away goes the infection. It also helps children to avoid grommets… The very first was my nephew nearly 17 years ago and I cannot count since then how many children have avoided ear grommets from my recommendation to use MSM drops. Over the years I have had feedback from countless people telling me it has solved a huge range of eye problems. There are no specific scientific explanation for this but this is the explanation I have come across……
Your eye is like a water balloon. The optical tissue normally allows fluids to flow through the membrane wall, which acts like a filter, supplying nutrition and cleaning out particles, keeping your eye clear so your vision is good.
When the membranes become tough like leather, fluids are trapped, and particles start to build up. If the build-up continues, it will seem as if you are looking through frosted glass. Our eyes should also be flexible, so the muscles can change the eye’s contour and focus. When the eye membranes and muscles become tough, the eye cannot focus properly and vision becomes blurry.
When treating irritated eyes, most medicated eye drops and medications ‘deaden the nerves’ and cover the pain, but the problem is not solved and the discomfort returns. We in turn buy more eye drops to relieve the discomfort.
MSM drops soften the membranes, allowing fluids to pass through the optical tissues.
When our optical membranes become permeable, nutrients are able to penetrate through the optical tissues and provide nutrients needed for the body to heal itself. MSM softens tough, leathery tissue, equalises pressure, repairs damaged membranes, clears up red spots and broken blood vessels and helps remove floaters and other eye particles. The less rigid cell walls may improve vision, but they may also improve eye health. Soft membranes improve the movement of fluids and nutrition in the eye. MSM eye-drops contribute to the flexibility of cell walls. Rigid cell walls in the eye can cause vision problems, infection and degeneration and users of these drops claim they have helped:
• Floaters: These are small clumps of protein that float around in the jelly-like substance inside your eye, known as vitreous humour. People who are near sighted and those older than 70 years will often have floaters in their eyes. It is a myth that floaters cannot be treated and removed, as there are a number of things that can be done to alleviate this annoying but harmless condition. These drops may help floaters pass through the vitreous humour more quickly, and would therefore drastically reduce their impact.
• Glaucoma: This is a serious disease where rigid cell walls don’t allow fluids to exit the eye. The disease glaucoma is defined as a build-up of pressure in the eye. MSM helps to soften tissues and allow for the correct permeation of fluid through tissues. This can be vital in the case of Glaucoma.
• Blepharitis: A.k.a. dry eyes (often referred to as Dry Eye Syndrome) is the most frequent patient complaint to eye doctors. About 15 per cent of the population in all groups experience varying degrees of dry eye syndromes. Like most eye conditions, Dry Eye Syndrome is often related to health conditions in the rest of the body. It is commonly associated with dryness of other mucous membranes, interior body surfaces such as joints and brittle nails.
• Cataracts: A cataract is a clouding of part of your eye called the lens. Your vision becomes blurred or dim because light cannot pass through the clouded lens to the back of the eye.
• Computer vision syndrome (CVS): defined as a complex of eye and vision problems that are experienced during and related to computer use, is a repetitive strain disorder that appears to be growing rapidly, with some studies estimating that 90 per cent of those using computers for more than 3 hours per day experience it (CVS) in some form. Daily use of MSM drops should help alleviate some of the symptoms.
• Conjunctivitis: The most common eye disease in the Western hemisphere. Because of its exposed position, the conjunctiva comes into contact
with more micro-organisms than any other membrane. Bacteria, such as pneumococcus, staphylococcus or streptococcus, cause some cases although allergies and some viruses can also cause conjunctivitis. A virus called adenovirus causes other cases. This virus can be spread in many ways including swimming pools, wet towels, etc. It usually results in red, irritated eyes, which if MSM drops are used immediately, will disappear within a day or so. If the symptoms linger, go to the eye doctor.
• I am sure that MSM Drops that contain N-acetylcarnosine, could also benefit the following eye-disorders:
- Open-angle primary glaucoma (in combination with beta-blockers).
- Corneal disorders.
- Computer vision syndrome.
- Eye strain.
- Ocular inflammation.
- Blurred vision.
- Dry eye syndrome.
- Retinal diseases.
- Vitreous opacities and lesions.
- Complications of diabetes mellitus and other systemic diseases.
- Benefit for those people who wear contact lenses, particularly soft contact lenses. (Not only do the lubricants in the MSM Drops help to make wearing contact lenses more comfortable, but n-acetylcarnosine is also believed to reduce the build up of lactic acid in the eye, thus enabling the lens to be left safely in the eye for longer).
Regards and good health, Robert Redfern
This contains a potent combination of MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), a natural sulphur that resides in the body, plus hydrosol silver 10ppm and N-Acetyl-L- Carnosine.